- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Suppawtive Dog Trainer’s prior written consent.
By making a booking you accept the following:
- The Suppawtive Dog Trainer will make every effort to ensure you and your dog are safe and happy within sessions.
- Dog training is a physical activity. This means it is not without risk. It is your responsibility to be aware of your own safety and the safety of your dog.
- Owners are responsible for their own dog and their dog’s conduct at all times. They must meet their dog’s needs during the sessions. This includes ensuring they have a drink, allowing them time to toilet and picking up after your dog.
- The Suppawtive Dog Trainer and any person acting on their behalf, will not accept liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness that occurs to dogs, their owners/handlers, spectators, or any persons or property. This includes during the arrival at the agreed location/venue, during the session and after the session/on return to your car/leaving the agreed location/venue.
- All exercises must be practised at home in order to achieve real life results. The 30/45 minute 1:1 session once a week alone, will not train your dog enough to create real life results. The more effort you put into training your dog throughout the week, the better the results. Your pro-activeness will pay off.
- All dogs are different, and we cannot guarantee results, especially within a specific time frame. Dog training is a life long process.
- In the event of extreme weather, online classes will be offered as an alternative. 1:1 sessions may be cancelled and rescheduled. You accept that we do not offer refunds in this instance, as you and your dog’s safety is paramount.
- The Suppawtive Dog Trainer reserves the right to cancel and rebook a session in the instance of an event that is out of our control. You accept that we do not offer refunds in this instance, as your session will be re-booked.
- Puppies are to have had their full vaccination course before attending the in person sessions.
- Please dog not bring your dog to classes if they have an injury or are unwell or if they have been in contact with an infectious disease, this includes Kennel Cough.
- Please do not attend the class/session if you have been in contact with an infectious person.
- All dogs must remain on the lead at all times unless the trainer instructs otherwise. Dogs must not interact with one another during group classes and there is a no nose to nose policy.
- Bitches in season/heat are not permitted to attend the class. Owners are welcome to attend without their dog to experience the learning and continue it at home.
- The Suppawtive Dog Trainer reserves the right to cancel the session (at any time and with immediate effect) if any dog/s do not respond well to the session and/or other dogs (where the continuation of the session is deemed a risk).
- Dogs that are known to bite other dogs or have caused harm to people must wear a muzzle at all times. The Suppawtive Dog Trainer does not take responsibility for any dogs that are not muzzled or kept under control.
- At times, a demo dog may be used to model the training. You are responsible for keeping your dog under control when the demo dog is used. Sufficient space must be kept between you dog and the demo dog. Do not pet or go to say hello to the demo dog. If asked to, your dog will need to wear a muzzle during the sessions.
- You agree to take all rubbish home with you, including poop bags.
- Children are welcome. It is your responsibility to keep them safe and away from other dogs. No running in the venue.
- No smoking/vaping on site (car park or field).
- Bookings are confirmed once payment is received.
- Where a provisional booking has been offered, this must be paid for at least 24 hours after the session has been offered to secure the booking.
- Discounts are made available where sessions are block booked and paid for in advance. Please see the 1:1 sessions/training packages pages for more information.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer.
Cancellation and Refunds
Please give us as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule a booked session.
One to One sessions (in person and online)
- Cancellation of a 1:1 session incurs a £5 administration fee.
- Cancellation where there is more than 2 weeks notice before the session date, a full refund will be given. A session can be rescheduled at no further cost.
- Cancellation where there is less than 2 weeks notice before the session date, a 50% refund will be given. A session can be rescheduled at no further cost.
- Sessions can be rescheduled if there is more than 48 hours notice until the start date of the session.
- Cancellations within 48 hours or less will not be refunded. The only exception is extreme illness or a death in the family. This decision is at the discretion of The Suppawtive Dog Trainer.
- Group Classes run as a six week course of lessons. Please note that this is a non refundable flat fee for all six sessions, and you will not be refunded if there are individual sessions you cannot make having committed to the six week course.
- If classes have to be cancelled due to inclement weather or trainer illness, then the course will be extended for however many weeks the classes were cancelled for.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Suppawtive Dog Trainer and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Antonia Street, The Suppawtive Dog Trainer, 9 Byton Road, London, SW17 9HH.
By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website or fill in a client form, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Use Of Your Information
We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
8.1. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
8.2. If you are an existing customer we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you, such as are considered as being of legitimate interest to you
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, or sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion; provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Controlling The Use Of Your Data
You can revoke or vary your consent for us to use your data at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time – or simply hit unsubscribe at the bottom of any email newsletter.
As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our company is hosted on the WordPress.com platform. WordPress.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by WordPress.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at Antonia Street, The Suppawtive Dog Trainer, 9 Byton Road, London, SW17 9HH, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com.
Changes To This Policy